Call Us: 800-940-0345
This Policy describes the types of information we may collect from you, or that you may provide, when you visit any of our websites: healthcareadvantage.com, newprimarycare.com, pcpfinder.com, and myvaluebasedcare.com (collectively our “Website”). This Policy describes our practices for collecting, storing, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information in the United States. If you are located or reside outside of the United States please do not use the Website and do not provide us any information, understanding that we owe you no duty of privacy or security.
You are accessing and using our website to receive information to potentially improve your health care experience by becoming more informed about pay for performance or “value-based care” for Medicare eligible individuals. Thus, it is your intention by using the Website to receive such information from us and from our third-party partners who offer such care.
This Policy applies to information we collect:(1) on this Website; (2) in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website; (3) through mobile and desktop applications and forms you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website, and (4) when you interact with our advertising on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this Policy.
This Policy does not apply to information we already know or if collected by us offline or through any other sources.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as your name, e-mail address, postal zip code, and telephone number (” personal information”).
- That is about you, but individually does not identify you, such as criteria you may deem important and unimportant in the selection of health care professionals and
your eligibility for Medicare benefits; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and your usage of the Website.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you on the Website when you voluntarily provide it to us by filling in forms or requesting more information on the Website, when you report a problem, your correspondence, and your search queries.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, your computer and internet connection, operating system, browser type, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies. The information we collect automatically is either statistical data or tracking information that does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up our services.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
- From third parties that is provided by them to us, in accordance with their privacy policies.
Automatic Data Collection Technologies Used
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email, and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity.)
How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We use or disclose information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
- present our Website and its contents to you.
- provide you directly, or through our third-party partners, via email, text or phone calls, with value-based care information and other information or services that you request from us
- automatically send a copy of the web page submission form and other information you provide to our third-party partners that provide value-based care generally or that might best meet your stated preferences matching additional criteria if provided by you and who you authorize to contact you directly based on your consent to submitting such information on the Website. We only disclose such information to third parties who are bound by contractual obligations or applicable laws, rules, and regulations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual without restriction.
- a buyer or other successor in the event of a sale or merger of our business, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
satisfy any other purpose with your consent.
- comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
Your Personal Information
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- If you no longer want us to share your personal information with our third party partners for purposes of contacting you with information on value based care, you can opt-out by sending us an email with your request to email@example.com or by calling us at 800-940-0345.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page, if applicable, or by sending us an email with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or by ordinary mail at: Health Care Advantage, LLC, 5590 Lauby Rd, Suite 12, North Canton, OH 44720
We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We have implemented reasonable and appropriate measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers behind firewalls.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, if applicable, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
To ask questions or comment about this Policy and our privacy practices, or to register a complaint, please contact us at:
Health Care Advantage, LLC
5590 Lauby Rd, Suite 12
North Canton, OH 44720
or via our toll-free number: 800-587-9194